Samsung is a flagship company and they are getting stronger and stronger in the smartphone market. Their smartphone sales have been on an increasing trend because of the excellent features that are available in the smartphone. The Galaxy model of Samsung has many versions and every version has a unique feature which has been attracting the users all across the globe. Almost all the Galaxy models have little bit of higher pricing as compared to other smartphones but the paying the price is worth it. Samsung Galaxy E5 can be loaded with the new Android Lollipop which has many noteworthy features. Performance of the Android Lollipop is four times more as compared to other operating systems.
Install Android Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy E5
Another most important feature is the battery saver feature the device can be used upto extended 90 minutes in the Samsung Galaxy E5 smartphones. As compared to other phones it has faster and smoother computing properties. These are some of the important features of Android Lollipop – which has made it possible to update in the Samsung Galaxy E5.
Here is the guide to install the Android Lollipop – first of all you need to take the backup of the entire personal data from your smartphone. Next ensure that the debugging of the USB is enabled. You need to make sure that your smartphone is fully charged since the entire process may take time and the battery should not be discharged.
- Download the ROM from the website or any given source. There are three parts in the ROM PART 1, PART 2, PART 3 make all the three parts are downloaded.
- Once all the download of the three files are completed they are supposed to be saved in one single folder. Then you need to double click on the first part and rest of the file will automatically combine with the first.
- Now you need to go to the Google Manager and download the ROM Manager. In case you are not able to download the ROM Manager you can also take other alternative applications.
- Download and then install the clockwork Mod recovery.
- Now next step is to connect the smartphone to your computer with the help of USB cable and then copy the ROM .zip to the memory of the phone.
- You need to restart your phone in the recovery mode with the help of ROM Manager.