All the Samsung Galaxy A7 users are you ready for some new updates then this is the right article. Samsung’s new release Galaxy A7 gets its first Lollipop update and that is not all. This update enhances your device to a completely new level. Normally an update will fix bugs make some UI changes but Samsung Galaxy A7 Lollipop update will unlock many features and that’s the reason I argue, with all user to go ahead and update you device manually if you can’t find update under your system update.
Samsung Galaxy A7 Lollipop Update
Below mentioned are some of the features that will be available to user after this update:
- Performance will be improved upto 4X.
- The battery saver will help you add 90 minutes more battery juice into your device.
- Based on priority (communication and from whom its send) the device will provide more intelligent notifications.
- SE-Linux enforcing provides better support against malware.
- OpenGL ES 3.1 and Android extension pack give you a better graphic experience almost like a desktop screen.
This list is just the starting there are many feature that are yet to be discovered even Samsung has kept it as a secret for their users to go ahead and discover.
Now let’s talk how to install this update manually on your device. Below mentioned steps must be definitely followed in the manner it’s provide to successfully install Samsung Galaxy A7 Lollipop update
- Backup all your data
- Charge your device to 90%
- Enable USB debugging
- During the installation of this update, if the Galaxy A7 is stuck on booting, users can wipe their cache partition and wipe Dalvik before rebooting the device.
- Now connect your device to PC via USB cable using Kies Software.
- Once you have connected the phone to Kies software.Click on update software.
- Now go to recovery mode for that you need to turn off your device and press and hold power button+ home button+ volume up together and your recovery mode is enabled.
- Once you are in recovery mode go to ROM Manager and select backup/restore to back-up your information.
- From the menu do a total data erase (including Delvik Cache)
- Once completed you have the above step go to Recovery principal menu and choose flash Rom from SD card.
- Download the Image via this link Lollipop Update.