Indeed! Who can forget the prominence of iPhone 5s as the king of millions of minds? Although iPhone 6 is out there taking the lead, still the Apple fans are showing their love for this gadget because of its design and stability of OS. IPhone 5s is the main art of creativity which laid an impressive effect on the history and future of Apple Inc. as well as star stroked the rivals taking a big lead even though iPhone 6 grew the seeds of controversies for Apple last year getting them in trouble which fortunately couldn’t affect their sales that much. If you are epic user of epic iPhone 5s and suffering from battery drainage, this is most probably the right place which will through a big beam of light on the facts which can get your Smartphone’s battery backup back to normal. It is no fairy magic running around here but a set of practical steps from the experience of users which can give a lot of help in solving this drainage issue.
Enhance Battery Life of iPhone 5s
First of all let’s get to the roots of this problem and know what has caused it. As you are well known that the drainage issue wasn’t so when you bought your favorite iPhone5s It was running fast paced and making you happy with its every gesture and every curve of the body. Ever wondered what happened in the mid way that started this irritating issue? If you take a look back, you will notice that the factory version of iOS pre-installed on your iPhone 5s was iOS v7 and after that a bunch of heavily armored updates landed in your Smartphone adding new features, improving performance and overall laying more responsibility on the battery to take this Smartphone through full day of use. The upgrade to iOS v7.1 and so on to v8.1.3 brought new magic to the iPhone 5s however people started complaining about, battery life of this Smartphone.
Frequent checking of iPhone effects Battery Life
Here we are going to get started to check if your Smartphone is suffering from battery drainage problem or not by the simple workaround. If you charge you iPhone 5s and keep it unplugged, after checking in Settings > General > Usage, your standby time should always be greater than usage time. If these two values are coinciding then your iPhone 5s is facing a huge battery drainage problem. In second case, note down the usage time and standby time of your iPhone and turn it off for 5 minutes. Then after you turn it on, your standby time should definitely exceed 5 minutes and usage time should decrease 1 minute if it increase by more than 1 minute, your iPhone 5s has a drainage problem.
If you passed the test successfully then you don’t need to perform these steps. However if your Smartphone was caught draining, then you should definitely follow the steps given below to do good with your iPhone 5s.
1. Optimize your Facebook experience if you are frequent Facebook user: By using term optimization, it’s meant to reduce using of the battery draining functions of this application. You can turn off its location and frequent refreshing feature when you aren’t using it at all. You are not being said to limit the experience but use these features only when you need them to on momentarily basis. This would definitely help in solving your problem. However if you are not Facebook addict at all, then it’s suggested to disable this feature for once if you want healthy impacts.
2. Emailing service management: We know that in today’s world emails carry the most essential things for techies and business minded people. So, the only battery savvy thing that is being said to be done is disabling the push email feature of your Smartphone. Besides waiting for emails to arrive automatically, keep your own schedule for checking emails at some time gap. This will release your Smartphone from this burden as well as keep your email service running.
3. Dealing with rarely used applications: For the applications you hardly use anytime or even don’t use at all, keep their auto background refreshing as well as push notifications turned off. If that application is useless to you how come can its annoying notification give you the fruits of your labor? We often forget about the apps we don’t use but they keep backbiting your battery, so it’s better to deal with them today and improve the battery life of your Smartphone.
4. Turn off the battery %age meter: It’s common experience that most of the people look at the meter every time they open their Smartphone and this habit has because so excessive that it has turned into bad one. You must have heard that excess of everything is bad, do just set off this meter and enjoy your iPhone 5s experience with looking at the battery every time. It feels like the myth but it has worked for the people giving them inner peace of possessing a good battery backup.
5. Supervision for poor network areas: Whenever you are visiting an area where network is poor and you are hardly getting few bars, it’s better to turn-on the Airplane mode. It’s because of the fact that at low network areas your Smartphone keeps hovering hard at searching for a network thus resulting in a severe drainage with no benefit. It is definitely going to sum up in your minutes of saving.
6. No way out: Don’t worry! No way out is also one way of making things right. If these things won’t help you should visit the nearest Apple store and get your battery tested. The problem if existing due to physical damage on battery will be sort out officially. Indeed Apple loves to serves its customers with a quality product at an honest price point.
However it’s promised that after applying these steps, your battery backup of iPhone5s will definitely rise than before. Even though if you could not make your conservation to last for a full day might only be because of you being a heavy gamer or social surfer. For that reason to fulfill your needs you should better carry a charger or a power-bank with you to keep you battery lasting for all day.