For all those who were eagerly waiting for the jailbreak of the latest version of the iOS can now rejoice and enjoy this New Year. You have finally got your prayers answered and the jailbreak for the iOS version 7.0.4 is here. Yes, you saw it right, the jailbreak is for the latest version for iOS after 3 OTA updates as well. So for all those who were worrying about that anomaly here can heave a sigh of relief. So you must be eagerly waiting for how to jailbreak your latest iPhones and iPads (yes, it is for tablets too, yippee!!!). So leta��s get to it without wasting any more time.
Before we start we need to thank the people who have provided us with this wonderful jailbreak and that goes for the a�?Evad3rsa�? who are a hacking group/community who have worked really hard to get you this jailbreak of the iOS 7. But do make a note that when you do this, you warranty will be thrown out of the window. Though the good thing is that you will still be able to get OTA updates of the latest firmware and software.
ServerA�A� A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� OSA�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� VersionA�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� Link
box.comA�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� Mac OS XA�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� 1.0.2 (beta)A�A� SHA1: da8d03d9e678f5866af0babe1882fa27cd236bad
box.comA�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� WindowsA�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� 1.0.2 (beta)A�A� SHA1: d61c8cbb565efa7d651e3c6cdc8429e2446396d1
Mega.co.nzA�A�A�A�A�A�A� Mac OS XA�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� 1.0.2 (beta)A�A� SHA1: da8d03d9e678f5866af0babe1882fa27cd236bad
Mega.co.nzA�A�A�A�A�A�A� WindowsA�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� 1.0.2 (beta)A�A� SHA1: d61c8cbb565efa7d651e3c6cdc8429e2446396d1
box.comA�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� Mac OS XA�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� 1.0.1A�A�A�A�A� SHA1: 12b98c49046157b6206d1c099fe872d6c5e79fb1
box.comA�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� WindowsA�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� 1.0.1A�A�A�A�A� SHA1: 52367f1fb3b71b38ad9ba3ac427a771a498790ad
Mega.co.nzA�A�A�A�A�A�A� Mac OS XA�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� 1.0.1A�A�A�A�A� SHA1: 12b98c49046157b6206d1c099fe872d6c5e79fb1
Mega.co.nzA�A�A�A�A�A�A� WindowsA�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� 1.0.1A�A�A�A�A� SHA1: 52367f1fb3b71b38ad9ba3ac427a771a498790ad
You can also get these links on www.evasi0n.com
You dona��t have to have an over the top lineup of computers or system software for this procedure. A simple desktop or laptop will do the trick. A windows PC with Windows XP SP3 and above or else Mac OS X 10.6 and above will do the trick. If you have a Linux PC, then any Linux version with support for x86/x64 will do. Just make sure you have iTunes installed on your Windows PC for backing up your phone just in case. Also make sure that you have iOS version 7.0 upto 7.0.4 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod (yes, it is for your iPod too. We love giving good news this new year.)
Follow the simple steps to jailbreak A�iOS 7 devices
- Now coming to the actual steps to finally jailbreak your device. But before that again, you need to complete certain steps as a precautionary activity.
- First of get a complete backup of your device using iCloud or iTunes whichever is applicable to you. This is just in case if something goes wrong in the jalbreaking process, you can always restore back to the original version and not lose anything.
- Secondly disable the lock password of your device. In case of the iPhone 5S, disable the fingerprint scanner lock and for other the simple lock. This is just a precaution because with the passcode on, it causes some error issues and so the jailbreak does not perform properly giving many errors later.
- After everything is done, just run the evasi0n software that you have downloaded and let it do the rest. You can till then relax for some time.
- Maybe get a change without your phone on you and explore the world how your life is without your iPhone.
- At the end of the process, it is done. Your iPhone has been jailbreak and now you can enjoy with your phone as much as you want without any hindrance.
- If for some reason your jailbreak process gets interrupted or does not complete, you can simple restart the entire process and let it continue again.
- If you feel like rebooting your device, then even that can be done by holding the power and home button at the same time.
- If your phone has received an OTA update after the 7.0.4 update then that actually causes a lot of issues with the jailbreak and it does not work. So for that reason if you have received an OTA update, then first using iTunes, revert your device back to the earlier 7.0.4 version and then perform jailbreak for that. Work is under progress to jailbreak even the further version updates.
So finally after you have jailbreak you Apple device, do comment down below an let us know what you feel about the jailbreak iOS 7 and what you are planning to do with it or have done with it.