A smartphone is what, the need of today’s world. The android technology manufacturer industry is covered by countable names like iPhone, Samsung etc. OnePlus was the one which came into the battlefield to surpass these very names in 2014. In the span of 2 years, it only launched three android phones namely OnePlus One, OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X. The company is expected to launch its latest and unique design phone OnePlus 3 by the end of June, as per the statement of Carl Pei, Co-founder of OnePlus.
Reasons to buy OnePlus 3
OnePlus 3 is going to have all the updated and new features which you can only imagine. So if you have planned to buy OnePlus 3 as your new smartphone, keep reading this and you will find some good reasons to support your intentions.
1. Price: As like previous versions of OnePlus phones the OnePlus 3 will definitely be having less price than other smartphones with the same features just as its previous versions had with its counterparts. The rumored price range is $300-$350 for OnePlus 3.
2. Design: The OnePlus 3 is believed to have a bit modified design of OnePlus 2 with its front having Home key and fingerprint scanner, and the Type-C USB port at its bottom. It’s leaked images somehow shows it be like HTC 10.
3. Display: The OnePlus 3 is expected to come in three different display size models 5-inch model, 5.2-inch model and a 5.5-inch model. It will have the display resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels which is almost 441 ppi pixel density.
4. Camera: OnePlus, in all its previous versions has always been good with its camera features. The OnePlus 3 will have 13-16MP primary HDR camera with laser autofocus and dual-LED flash making it able to play videos of 2160p@30fps. The secondary camera is claimed to be 5-8MP with the recording feature of 1080 HD videos.
5. Android Version: With Android OS version 6.0.1 the OnePlus 3 is likely to smash the market with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 350 GPU.
6. Memory: GizmoChina claimed that OnePlus 3 will come in two models with having internal memory 32GB (4GB RAM) and 64GB (6GB RAM) just like OnePlus 2 which is available with both 32GB and 64GB storage.
7. Battery: The updated Marshmallow Android version of OnePlus 3 improves battery performance. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chip of OnePlus 3 supports Quick Charge 3.0 and it is claimed to fully charge the 3300mAh battery in 15 minutes.
8. Dual SIM: The OnePlus 3 is having dual SIM option just like OnePlus 2 and if you wish to buy OnePlus 3 you can have the option to have a dual SIM standby in your this phone.
9. Light Weight: Smartphones with light weight are mostly liked by the users and the OnePlus 3 is expected to sustain this unique feature of being light weighted. The OnePlus 2 was 175g (6.17 oz) and so is expected for OnePlus 3.
10. Features: Some other features of OnePlus 3 are the following:
WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
Bluetooth: v4.1, A2DP
USB: v3.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector