Sony Xperia Z3 is the latest luxurious flagship of Sony which was unveiled by Sony in the month of September 2014 and rolled out for sales in the same month. This Smartphone just like its older variants is a perfect high end Smartphone with a royal body build design. The main specialty of Xperia Smartphone’s is seen here also which is IP68 certified dust and water protection seen in case of majority of Xperia Smartphone’s. According to the tests, it withstand for 30 minutes in 1 meter deep water. All the Smartphone from Sony Z range have been very effective in configuration as well as sales, same has been replicated by Xperia Z3. Being conscious of its high price, might not make it possible for every dreamer to buy, so Sony has released the Sony Xperia Z3 compact available at lower price.
This Smartphone is equipped with numerous exciting things which you would like to know, out of them 10 best things to know about Sony Xperia Z3 are here.
10 best features of Sony Xperia Z3
1. Build Design: The design of Sony Xperia Z3 housing 5.2 inches display is somewhat candy bar styled long with little curved edges and slimy texture. Candy bar structure actually gives it a decent and adorable look with camera placed in the corner on the back side feels greatly customized design. But the little curvature around the edges has been introduced so that this Smartphone won’t get stuck while keeping in your pockets. You will also see no buttons on the below the display where usually 3 touch buttons are placed.
2. Display Quality: its 5.2 inches LCD display comes with resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and pixel density of ~424 ppi. This HD display resolution and high pixel density lets you view photos in great clarity and depth. You can also watch most high quality videos from your Smartphone with great clarity and no lags. It’s X reality engine and triluminous technology will also produce great impact on the display performance.
3. Upgraded User interface: A lot of up gradation has been made in its interface. Just like, you will see back, home and menu buttons present right on the screen. This is a new and trendy innovation introduced in this Smartphone.
4. Vast application installation support: It is equipped with 3 GB RAM which simply means you can launch loads of applications in this Smartphone with no worries. The more amount of RAM, the maximum number of applications can be launched and used with stability. This 3 GB RAM can do this job effortlessly.
5. Great performer: It is launched with Android v4.4.4 Kit Kat OS operating on Quad core Snapdragon 801 processor clocked at 2.5 GHz processor. This superfast processing speed and 3 GB RAM copulation will allow this Smartphone to perform different tasks simultaneously with great comfort.
6. Huge storage capacity: This Smartphone is available in 16 GB and 32 GB storage variants with SD card compatibility up to 128 GB. You can choose any one according to your usage needs but both can be expanded so there are no worries of choosing 16GB variant.
7. Excellent camera quality and features: Its 20.7 MP primary camera captures photos with resolution of 5248 x 3936 pixes. The great quality images can be capture along with full HD videos of 1080p at 60 fps quality can be shot.
8. Wide range of sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and barometer are present in this Smartphone. These sensors are present in majority of high end Smartphone’s so done by Xperia too.
9. Long Lasting battery: It’s 3100 mAh battery gives 14h talk time on 2G and 16h on 3G so you don’t’ need to worry about its battery for all day long use. It will give considerably great back up at hangouts and you don’t need to carry your charger with you anymore.
10. Accessory features: Besides these great configurations few accessory features seen in this Smartphone are: ANT+ support, TV out, active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, etc.