Google has finally unveiled their highly awaited Smartphone Nexus 6 to be expectedly hitting the market in this month of October 2014. This Smartphone will be a giant upgrade from Google in terms of performance as well as size. Looking at its size everyone would prefer to call it a Phablet instead of Smartphone. Not only its size is the most talked thing but the processing capability might take it beyond the limits. With the release of this Smartphone, a lot of former Smartphone’s under its price line would definitely have to suffer the bottle neck effect. Taking an all round glimpse about this Smartphone will get you to know about it much more unseen. So, here we have scrutinized the best 10 things, this Smartphone is going to provide us with.
1. Lollipop: The first and foremost thing which got this Smartphone a great share of publicity is that it is coming with the factory launched Android v 5.0 Lollipop. This giant software upgrade will definitely give this Smartphone, a wide range of breathable features and looks. As far as the popularity of this new OS is concerned, it’s being called as the biggest and best update since ice cream sandwich. So, it’s obvious that buying this Smartphone for the reason of tasting lollipop is worth it and makes it obligatory when it comes to the power packed performance of this Smartphone.
2. Great display Quality and design: Nexus 6 is exceptionally alleged to be housed with a 5.96 inches AMOLED display along with display resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels and pixel density of 493 ppi. This is the most exceptional and exotic display providing bigger screen enjoyment along with unpredictably high clarity. Who would have though Google and Motorola are planning such tight stuff? This is totally extra ordinary and marvelous.
3. Enhanced Camera: Formerly Nexus 5 possessed 8 MP primary camera and that has been increased to 13 MP now in case of Nexus 6. Besides increasing the power of its camera, some new features like optical image stabilization, dual recording, etc have also been introduced. Besides this primary camera, it houses a 2 Mp front shooter for video chatting and other stuff which seems good when taken a look around within other beasts.
4. Unique Speaker System: This is for the first time that instead of back and side speakers, Nexus 6 will be flaunting two stereo speakers at the front. This simply implies that Google has definitely talked out increasing sound quality and loudness of this Smartphone. As it is seen in majority that most of the Smartphone’s face low sound problems, Google might make the difference here.
5. No storage Worries: Nexus 6 will be rolling out in two storage variants of 32GB and 64GB storage capacity. Both these variants have got considerably good storage and depend upon the need of user to choose one. However, no expand-ability option will be provided.
6. Super fast processor: This Smartphone is ready to provide nitro boosted performance with its Quad core Snapdragon 805 processor clocked at 2.7 GHz. This real super fast processor will totally run every bigger than the biggest application Smoothly and to add to its compatibility and number of allowed applications to use, a 3GB of RAM is provided so that user never falls short of memory.
7. Good Sensor Implantation: Looking at the advancements of Google in this category the sensors provided in this Smartphone aren’t their best but still are good. May be their best will be in higher variants of Nexus line up. The provided sensors are accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass and barometer, however we badly miss heart rate sensor.
8. Best network compatibility: As per the present available network systems, this Smartphone is also compatible with 2G, 3G and 4G frequencies and the available connectivity options seen are Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and WI-FI.
9. Exceptional features: The most exceptional of all the features is it’s Qi enabled wireless charging technology, and commonly seen active noise cancellation with dedicated mic support. However wireless charging is the great achievement seen in this Smartphone.
10. Excellent battery capacity: Motorola has packed this Smartphone with a 3220 mAH Li-Po battery which is able to give 24 hours of talk time. This Smartphone will be provided with quick charging technology which will allow you to completely charge your Smartphone within 15 minutes.