iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus being present heart and soul of Apple were unveiled on 9 September 2014 and resulted in the record breaking sales of 10 million units within first three days. These two Smartphone’s from Apple have been loved all across the world; the compact Smartphone users preferred iPhone 6 while as the big display lovers chosen iPhone 6 Plus. This is the biggest step in the history of Apple as also stated by Tim Cook. Finally they have laid the foundation stone for the big display Smartphone’s to be welcomed by the world. Apple also disclosed some tests that Apple Smartphone’s went through before reaching your hands and also put some light on the material used in manufacture of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. The stuff used includes anodised aluminium, titanium, stainless steel which is the best quality materials. So, questioning on the durability of iPhone 6 and iPhone Plus will be meaningless.
10 best things to know about iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus: Must know before you buy one
Overall a whole new range of excited features have been upgraded in new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Out of which, here are the 10 best things you need to know about iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
1. Better camera: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus has got much better camera quality and features waiting to be explored as compared to previous Apple Smartphone’s. This stunning camera lets you shoot better quality videos and take good quality photos even when the lighting conditions go worse. This is the best camera from Apple so far.
2. iOS 8 Processing: After Apple’s iOS 8 upgrade, though it was made available for majority of Apple Smartphone’s but most of them couldn’t handle this upgraded version with stability. There are slow speed issues with iPhone 5 iOS 8 also. Only iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus has got the capability to run iOS 8 with super fast processing speed and you will see a lot of difference between the use of iOS 8 on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus as compared to the old Smartphone’s.With the IOS 8 allowing user the functionality to add 3rd party apps like keyboard apart from the standard one provided by Apple, it is surely gonna interesting development, a wait and watch to see how IOS develops over time, given its fierce reputation of been fully controlled by Apple
3. Battery Backup: iPhone and iPhone 6 Plus have got exceptionally longer battery backup than any other iPhone. Even after heavy usage, you won’t feel the need of charger for full day. While as other Apple iPhone’s would have got need of charging at times but here you don’t need to worry about charging and you finally have a peace of mind while using Smartphone.Battery backup is great on iPhone 6 Plus but many reports have come in stating that they charge slowly owing to smaller voltage chargers shipped with them. However, people have already found a workaround for it in a way by using their iPad chargers which have a higher voltage and do the job in a much quicker way. It will be worth watching in the coming days how Apple tries to iron out these creases with their forthcoming production of iPhone 6 Plus units.
4. Design: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are designed in a completely different feel and structure. Much focus has been laid over its smoothening of edges and its slimness is also exceptional.
5. Excellence of Display: Unlike its procedures, these two siblings flaunt a much sharper and clear display with high pixel density to look every bit clear in depth. Its fascinating display keeps that clearness stagnant even if you are looking to it at different angles.
6. Upgraded fingerprint sensor: In the older Apple Smartphone’s error in fingerprint scanner was a big threat. Apple has worked a lot on this feature and it’s much more accurate now. The making of payments is going to be easier than never before with its improved touch ID sensor.
7. Luxurious Feel: This feature is the most appreciable as well as admired in all Apple devices. In these two Smartphone’s it has been improved much more. Besides being curvy and light weight, its designing material gives it a smoother sense of touch from the back and this feature makes you crave to hold an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in your hands.
8. Ease of Usage: This advantage goes to iPhone 6 only. Its compact size with 4.7 inches display with a smoother grip lets you use this Smartphone single handily with comfort and with less chances of drops. However in case of iPhone 6 Plus you need to be careful while single handed use because it’s a big boy.The Humongous size of the iPhone 6 Plus may well not be ergonomically viable for a single handed use but Apple has added a feature on it wherein one tapping twice on the home button will bring down the displayed icons where they can be accessed while using the phone single handed. This feature helps a person reach the apps icons docked on the top rows of the iPhone 6 Plus’ screen without needing to adjust their grip and hold over this large phone.
9. Speed: The speed and efficiency of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus is totally different with Apple A8 chipset, hexa core graphics and iOS 8 operating system. This hardware and software formula of Apple mixes to create magical performance, which you will obviously feel on its first use.
10. Upgraded buttons and widgets: These two models of Apple show extended buttons for face book usage as well as let you read messages without opening iMessages. Lot of other new widget up gradations are seen.
See Also – Top 5 Apple iPhone 6 Cover and Case to buy