After the regulation of stunning iPad Mini 2 all over the world, Apple has finally came out with the upgraded iPad Mini 3. But surprising most of the hardware configurations have been maintained as seen in iPad Mini 2. However this upgraded iPad has been given a premium soft finish and Touch ID has been incorporated. The same powerful processing configurations are driving this new iPad Mini as seen in its 2nd variant. It has not been upgraded although some benefits might be seen So, here are the best things about this iPad Mini 3 you should definitely know before buying.
1. Upgraded Design: Just like iPad Mini 2, this variant has also got the same and thickness () which simply signifies that basic designing remains the same. However the difference lies in the much more premium back plate finish making it the best iPad in the design category. Along with the 7.9 inch LED backlit display might be of same size and resolution but the display colour abstraction has been improvised.
2. Touch ID: This is the exceptional feature present in iPad Mini 3 among this iPad Mini range. It lets you keep you iPad Mini 3 highly secured than ever with the precise finger print sensor. This feature has already flaunted by Apple in iPhone and iPhone 6 plus, now it has been replicated for this device also because of its high effectiveness and has also made payment options easy on just one tap.
3. Processing core: Surprising Apple has introduced the same dual core A7 processor as seen in iPad Mini 2. Few additional tasks might have been increased in this iPad Mini 3 but the basic core seems alike. This A7 processor isn’t a bad stuff, it has rocked the iPad Mini 2 and is going to do here but little more core up gradation would have been more appreciable.
4. Camera Quality: A 5 Mp auto focus camera is present with picture resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels. The additional features include touch focus, face detection and HDR photo. A 1.2MP front shooter is housed at the front for Face-time chatting and other related stuff.
5. Enhanced Storage: Unlike iPad Mini 2, a higher storage variant has been released for iPad Mini 3 with 128 GB storage capacity. The other storage variants are 16 GB and 64 GB. Due to day to day increasing storage needs, Apple has taken this one giant leap.
6. Good Network compatibility: It has never been the issue in iPad’s and here also 2G, 3G, 4G network compatibility is seen which fantastic because it allows a broad range of people to use different network frequencies on iPad Mini 3 according to their will. Limitedness in network compatibility creates a shrink in usage due to less free will and effect finally reaches on sales.
7. Upgraded Operating system: iPad Mini 3 runs on the latest iOs 8.1 factory installed which is a good thing because the upgrade after release often ends up in bugs and other problems like hang ups and RAM shortening. So, it better to have a factory installed latest operating system.
8. Good application compatibility: iPad Mini 3 with 1GB DDR3 RAM storage supports a good number of applications without hang ups and makes multi tasking effective. Since, the overall processing configuration is similarly restored so same rule applies here. Otherwise it could have been increased as all other firms are doing so.
9. Battery backup: its Li-Po battery (23.8Wh) is enough to run this iPad Mini 3 for 10 hours on continuous multimedia running which includes surfing internet, listening music, playing games and other entertainment related things. So, it simply means this is the best gadget to be taken for hangouts all day without worry of charging.
10. Additional features: The additional features in this iPad Mini 3 are active noise cancellation, Siri commands, different icloud services, etc. Moreover it will be available in 3 colour combinations which include space gray, black-silver and white-gold. Overall Touch Id is the best additional and innovative feature seen in this device.