Having a Smart-phone is trend? Is it or a necessity. Yes, Smart-phone has become crucial asset of day-to-day life. But the only problem we run by owning a Smart-phone is its limited battery life! Battery life is common problem with almost all Smart-phone and tablets today. Few Gadget promises you to give attractive time of battery usage, but are they really worth? Difficult to answer!
Recently, Sony has released Sony Xperia E4, a mid-range Smart-phone. Like Sony’s previous phone this Smart-phone also promises to deliver something new. This time Sony has unveiled a Xperia E4 which will run for 2-days without charging. This sounds amazing, isn’t it?
2 day of battery life promise Xperia E4
Sony Xperia Z4 also has the certification for the same thing in Japan. The device is said to come with 2,300 mAh battery power. The battery of juice will support the device to stay power-long for two days under ‘active use’. According to Sony, the Smart-phone offers battery saving function, called as ‘Ultra Stamina’. The Ultra Stamina feature lengthens the battery life.
If you are excited what more Sony Xperia E4 offers, here’s a dig on the specification:
- It offers 5.0 Android Lollipop
- 5-inch of IPS display with 960 X 540 pixel resolution
- 1GB RAM with 8GB of internal memory.
- It comes with Quad-core Mediatek processor coupled with clock speed of 1.3GHz
- 5-Megapixel of rear camera and 2-Megapixel of front camera.
- The Smart-phone offers Dual-SIM functionality, and is available in two colours white and black. A detailed information about the availability of device is yet to receive.