It was just week past, we heard about Windows 10 Preview release. Now we have got long awaited Windows 10 Preview on Phone. Some had quite fun working and checking on Preview, some must have loved working on it, while some might be addressing to flaws and more advance feature they come with. Microsoft, has come with simple formulas this time. A simple roll-back feature for Windows 10 preview users.
Roll back from windows 10 phone preview
Microsoft has introduced in quite simple way. All you need is your Smartphone, USB cable, computer to make changes and off-course Window Phone Recovery tool. If you are beginner and want to come up with few tips, here is a short guide to follow:
- Download and Install the application ‘Window Phone Recovery Tool’.
- Then connect your Smartphone and Open Window Phone Recovery Tool.
- On connecting your Smartphone, select Smartphone model and continue
- Then on proceeding further, the screen will show version of application. User can also tap to get the button at bottom.
- Then the recovery tool will download and install firmware. The download and install period might depend on network connection.
- On successful completion of this process you get ‘Operation Successful’ message.
Yes! This is all process you need to complete. But bit anxious what should be reason to switch back to Windows 8.1?