Finally the Android 5.0 Lollipop update has been officially unleashed and the hustle has started all over the globe to get this awesome update as soon as possible. The different premium Android device manufacturers have started the pre-flow process and this update is about to get unloaded all over the world within due course of time. This update being the major one might take extra bit of time to sort out and release for different firms.
The curiosity of people all over about the fact that whether their Smartphone’s and tablets will be provided with this update are not has gone intense. So, summing up all the data and reports received so far, here we have got a special list of devices from each developer to get confirmed Android 5.0 lollipop update.
Check list for All Android 5.0 Lollipop Device update
1. List of Samsung devices: So far there’s no talk from Samsung but according to sources, Android 5.0 update will be available to Galaxy S5 in the month of December around the future past days of Christmas. The other devices expected to get the update are Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, and Samsung Galaxy Alpha. However there is no reporting about the mid rangers yet.
2. List of Sony devices: Congratulations to Sony Xperia Z range of Smartphone owners, all the premium Smartphone’s and tablets will be getting this Android 5.0 Lollipop update soon.
Smartphone’s: Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR, Xperia Z1 compact, Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1S, Xperia Ultra, Xperia Z, Xperia Z2, Xperia Z3, Xperia Z3V and Xperia Z3 compact.
Tablets: Tablet Z, Z2 Tablet, Xperia Z3 tablet, Z3 Tablet compact and Z Ultra.
3. List of LG devices: After a moment of silence LG has given an official announcement about the Android 5.0 update to be received by LG G3 users before the end of 2014. It’s not official but the expected LG devices who will probably be getting updated are LG G Pro 2, G Flex and G3 beat.
4. List of Nexus devices: As officially announced by Google, the Android 5.0 Lollipop will be first flaunted in their own Nexus 6 Smartphone and Nexus 9 tablets. These lucky Smartphone owners will taste the Lollipop first. The other confirmed Nexus devices to grab it will be Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 tablet.
5. List of HTC devices: HTC being the Google’s associate in developing Nexus 9 tablet will also be sharing an early hand in receiving this update. According to HTC’s latest 90 days countdown HTC one and HTC one M8 will be getting this Lollipop first within coming 90 days. A wide range of HTC’s premium Smartphone does will get the update among which firstly HTC one M7 and M8 Google Play Edition will be the first ones to grab it. The rest of the Smartphone’s are Desire Eye, One M8 dual SIM, Butterfly S, One E8, and One E8 dual SIM, One Max, One Mini will be getting upgraded next year between in the months of March, April and May.
6. List of Motorola devices: Motorola has also been the co worker of Google for developing Nexus 6 and is in close contact with this upgrade. So, soon enough Motorola will get upgrades on Moto X 1st and 2nd Gen., 4G LTE versions of Moto G and Moto E. However within a good period of unknown time, Droid Ultra, Droid Maxx and Droid Mini will be also getting Android 5.0 Lollipop update.