New year marks the beginning of loads of improvement and innovation spreading across the world. CES 2017 is an ideal way to showcase products. In many ways it’s a benchmark and its ideally placed just after new years to look forward to innovative products in more than 100+ categories. We at PhoneLane are always excited about Consumer Technology Association or CES as it fondly called. Here are some of the categories that peak our interest and we look forward to your comments about it.
CES 2017: Here is what we Expect
SmartPhones at CES 2017:
CES is not really known for smartphones release that hasn’t stopped from Mobile Companies to release some of their known brands. Come CES 2017 we are expecting few launches
- LG announced its line up of K-smartphone Series which consist of K10, K8, K4, K3 and Stylus 3. Android Nougat will show up in some of the phones.We are yet not clear on which phones will support them.
- Sony is expected to announce a 4k versions of their Xperia phone series with more than 3 GB of Ram, it will exciting to see if they have made any changes to Xperia design language which Sony usually refrains from.
- Big news is Samsung will unveil some Foldable screen phones, rumour mills have been picking on this for quite some time. Samsung hasnt revealed anything as yet on official channels. It’s the next big thing in smartphone world as frankly we feel the current display technologies are run their course of time and fail to excite us anymore. Samsung revealed trailers showcasing a line up ofA�Galaxy A3 (2017), Galaxy A5 (2017) and Galaxy A7 (2017) with water-resistant to add extra bit of variation to the successful line of phones.
- CEO John Legere of T-mobile has already put up an ad, to engage people in asking WHATS NEXT?. Hopefully we do get some really good plans as part of the announcement.
- Asus Zenfone VR is expected to show up at CES 2017. It support Google Project Tango augmented Reality Platform.It will be interesting to see evolution of Zenfone as brand which caters to almost all smartphone categories now. augmented reality will add another feature to Zenfone series making it comparable to Samsung Galaxy Series. It something that Samsung has done very effectively adding variants to its existing smartphone series.
- TCL is bring Blackberry smartphones back. TCL will design, manufacture and provide customer support to these new range of phone. We are not sure if customer support will be provided to buyer of Indonesia, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. Users looking forward from this regions are advised to read up to ensure they have proper support function before purchasing
- Nokia freshly been rid of the contractually obligation from Microsoft is ready to make a foray back into smartphone business with already many popular sites quoting about the various models to be shown during ces 2017. Nokia also promises some Virtual reality device to be shown. We are excited about Nokia’s return cause frankly no one builds better quality phones like Nokia ( remember 3310 :P).
- Huaweii last year released Mate 8 which met some relative success in smartphone market. We expect another iteration of Mate series to be launched.
- Xiaomi the wonder kid of mobile world has stated it too will make an appearance. No product details have been specified.We expect a some path breaking innovation from their end to be showcased.
- A�ZTE is expected to Launch smartphones, one that we are keen to know is Hawkeye which is kickstarter funded, cost as low as 199$
- As predicted we have seen launch of Smartphones from Asus smartphone ZenFone AR Tango is launched with some amazing specifications. We have complete breakdown of Specification of Zenfone AR as well Zenfone Zoom 3. Click here
- ZTe launched two smartphones. Blade V8 pro which houses dual 13-megapixel cameras first for ZTE phones. Second one is a Kickstarter crowdfunded smartphone with eye tracking technology named HawkEye, this phone surely gonna have our attention during the coming weeks. For Complete specification of Blade V8 pro and HawkeyeA� Click Here