Coming with new Emoji’s seem to be in trend! After Whatsapp, Facebook too have introduced new Smiley’s. Now, users will not only have ‘Like’ option but also cry, love, laugh, fume or gasp. And best of all, these Smiley’s will be working on Android and also on the desktop. Facebook has added new reactions other than ‘Like’. For instance, if your friend posts something serious, hitting ‘Like’ will put you in loads of problem, and since you don’t want to push a comment and at the end you do nothing. But with recent Facebook’s update, new reaction will be landing on your Android. Yes, beside like new shades of emotions with bright colour smiley’s which will help you to express a bit of emotion.
Facebooks new Emojis
The 6-type of reactions added are:
- Like: A thumbs-up which we are using from ages.
- Love: A white heart inside red circle, for something more than just like.
- Ha-ha: An alternative for typing Ha Ha or Lol.
- Sad: Expressing sympathy or grief.
- Wow: Expressing good or bad ,but with a surprise expression!
- Angry: Expressing fuming expression or distaste where no words can express your anger.
How to get Facebook reactions on Android?
Tap and hold ‘Like’ button for needful post
Facebook reactions appear, select appropriate to express your reaction!
How to use Facebook reaction on the Web?
Move your cursor over ‘Like’ button, a pop-up of reaction will appear. Select appropriate reaction from options.
Using these newly added reaction from Android or from Web is no difficulty.