There were many smartphones which won iF Design Awards and LG G Flex was one of those devices. LG G Flex got a Gold award with 74 other products this year. LG tried to make a very new product with a new design and they succeeded in it. If we compare LG G Flex with their other devices then Flex is very different in terms of design. LG G Flex was one of the deserving iF Design Award 2014. LG G Flex was loved by users and also appreciated by iF judges.
LG said that, “The G Flex was commended by iF judges for implementing a new approach to the smartphone interface by putting controls on the back and adopting a curved display, thereby adding immensely to the smartphone experience in terms of both ergonomics and quality.” LG G Flex has vertically curved display screen which is very unique design. Other than this, they have also put control at back of device which is similar to G2 and it leads to have thinner bezels.
They have used special POLED or Plastic OLED display for LG G Flex. Specialty of Plastic OLED display is that, it is flexible. In the back of device, they have used special material which hides minor scratches after some time. Here are the specifications for LG G Flex.
- 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM 8974) chipset
- Adreno 330, 450MHz GPU
- 6-inch HD (1280 x 720) display, Curved P-OLED (Real RGB)
- 2GB LP DDR3 RAM / 32GB eMMc
- Rear 13.0MP / Front 2.1MP Camera
- 3,500mAh (embedded) battery
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9 a�� 8.7mm dimention
- 177g in weight
- LTE / HSPA+ / GSM Network
- BT 4.0 / WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) / NFC
- Titan Silver color
- Hi-Fi 24bit, 192kHz Playback