Now that we all know Apple’s latest iPhone 7 and IPhone 7 Plus are devoid of 3.5mm headphone jack, its just the right time to look for some affordable as well as worth the money lightning headphones before they fade away. Apples native lightning port makes it possible to deliver hi-fi audio. Unlike the ordinary headphones, lightning compatible headphones possess their own DAC (digital-to-analog converter) and amplifier for rich sound quality. Here is the exclusive compilation of some affordable lightning headphones available in the market.
Lightning Headphones Under 200$
- Philips Fidelio M2L/27: These headphones are often regarded as the first commercially available lightning headphones. It houses a leather stitched headband which makes it comfortable to be worn by people of all head sizes. With this headphone over the ear, you can pause/play tracks, skips songs, and answer calls but the only unpleasant thing about is the lack of inline microphone which means you cannot take calls. However from the music point of view these headphones are awesome.
- Brightech MFi Pure Lightning Headphones: This is a recommended option for on the go music listeners as well as for the people who want their ears to be hit by a good sound at the cheapest ever rate. It cant be said that these headphones have a premium build quality but we are positive enough to say that these headphones produce rich sound with highs, mids, and lows all solid and in balance with one another.
- JBL Reflect Aware: JBL isn’t in need of any special shout outs so heading straight towards its big list of features. These headphones are first of its kind specially designed for sports and gym workout practices because of its sweat-proof coating. The inbuilt controls include controls for volume and play/pause, plus an inline microphone for taking phone calls besides that you can also see a button which is meant for adaptive noise control feature to be toggled on or off.
- Sharkk Lightning Headphones: These abstract pair of headphones might feel similar to Brightech Lightning earbuds because they are basically the same but this version contributes a newly formulated color schema. Both these products are OEM which means they are made inside same factory but for sale to different companies thus being able to provide us good quality sound at an exceptionally cheaper price tag.
- Libratone Q Adapt In-Ear: These powerful headphones from Libratone wont be available in market for iPhone 7 users until October this year. But you better keep track of these noise cancellation beasts because they are famed for CityMix active noise cancellation feature present in them. It is one of the best noise cancellation and these headphones boast good deal of build quality and digital signal processing.