Xiaomi which is also called as the “Apple of China” has started entering into the Indian market. The main reason behind this is the potential this country holds in terms of business growth by virtue of high volume. In order to make its presence felt into Indian market, Xiaomi has started offering affordable smart phones and the company is relying on it’s tried and tested strategy of marketing and that is called as flash sale. The recent addition to its mobile launch segment is called as Xiaomi Redmi 1S and let us tries to find more about this smart phone and its amazing features.
Xiaomi Redmi 1s Pc suite
The Company has partnered with leading e-commerce giant Flipkart in India
As per the planned strategy, the Xiaomi company has partnered with India’s leading e-commerce giant Flipkart. Here are some important specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 1S explained in detail.
- The overall weight of this smart phone is about 158 g and it comes with a 4.7 inch screen. This is an IPS LCD capacitive touch screen phone and the screen density is 312 ppi pixels. The best part is that this screen has got a Corning gorilla glass 2 protection which makes this smart phone scratch resistant to great extent.
- The internal memory of Xiaomi Redmi 1S is 8 GB and it can be extended up to 32 GB with the help of an external micro SD card. It comes with 1 GB RAM. The rear camera is a 8 mega pixel camera and the front camera is a 1.6 mega pixel camera.
See Also – Xiaomi Redmi 1s complete rooting guide
Processor, battery and other important specifications
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S comes with a Quad-Core processor that has got 1.6 GHz speed and it is a Cortex A-7 processor. It has also got a GPU of Adreno 305 and the chipset is Qualcomm MSM8228Snapdragon.
- This smart phone runs on Android Jelly bean mobile operating system also called as v4.3. There are various sensors that are attached with this smart phone and those are compass, gyro, accelerometer and proximity sensors.
- It has got a Li-on 2000 mAh battery attached to it and this smart phone is available in 6 different back color panel options. These are Chinese red, Black, Metallic Blue, Metallic Gray, Yellow and Green panels.
All in all it is a very nice smart phone and it is going to pose a great amount of competition to Motorola’s Moto E. In order to buy this phone, you need to register yourself with Flipkart and wait for the next flash sale to happen.