Top Apps for Android
Keeping your Android Smart-phone updated with new applications is as important as getting a new OS update for your Smart-phone. This is because new applications just like new updates come with unseen features as well as updated performance. However Google Play gets regularly updated with loads of applications out of which some are essential to have while as some useless stuff is also present. But you don’t need to worry, we are here for you. After a deep scan, we have collected these bunches of best applications for this month of January 2015. Keep updating and stay connected with our weekly updates.
Top 5 Android Apps March 2nd week
1. iAnnotate: This is a complete PDF files reader as well as manager. You can not only open PDF files but also share them via this application. It is built of professional PDF editor tools like typewriter, iAnnotate pen, highlighter, etc. This application is just awesome for students and professionals to keep their documents on the go. You can download this must have productive application right here.
2. Alt-C: It often becomes a burden to copy text and links from your PC to Android Smart-phone and vice versa, especially when a person is busy, this process seems annoying. So, to remove this burden Alt – C app has arrived to serve you, just install this application on both the devices and confirm the pairing by using QR code. However there is no need to create any account for using this app. You can copy the text on your PC by Alt + C and send to your Smart-phone easily.
3. iCrushiFlush: we are aware that a loads of chatting and flirting apps are available, but this application makes a difference so we had to bring it forth. All the applications available for same purposes flaunt your contact details and identity at the front but this app totally masks your identity and lets you meet will new people all around the world. You can use it as your regular messenger also because its messaging service is also cool.
4. Gallery Doctor: Although the functionality of this application is small but it can prove to be very useful for photo lovers who seize their every moment of life in pictures. This application automatically detects the corrupt, miscoded and malicious images in your gallery and deletes them. It doesn’t matter whether your gallery holds more than thousands of pictures, this application just do its work of cleaning.
5. Runtastic Running Pro: This app will make your sports and fitness tasks much more precise and interactive. With the use of GPS, it tracks down you physical activities, like running, biking, etc It also tracks the cardio progress, calories, thus implementing your attitude towards fitness. The usability and UI of this app is totally amazing and easy to use, thus ready to be your fitness pro.