Micromax Canvas Gold A300 is the high configuration Smartphone running on Android v4.4.2 Kit Kat OS and operates on a high speed 2GHz octa core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM, housing a 5.5inches full HD display. A 16Mp primary camera along with 5MP front shooter is also present. 32GB internal storage capacity is available however devoid of external SD card but it isn’t needed also with this storage capacity. Its 2300mAh battery provides a good battery backup. Besides these highly premium features, this Smartphone is available at an affordable price range as compared to Smartphone’s present in this category.
Here we are showing you a simple rooting and unrooting guide for Canvas Gold, following the steps provided below is strictly recommended, otherwise the Smartphone may get bricked permanently. So make sure to follow all the steps neatly and on successful rooting you will get the administrator access of your Smartphone and can manipulate it, the way you want.
- The rooting of your Smartphone will eliminate the warranty of your Smartphone unless you unroot it.
- You are performing this rooting procedure on your own responsibility, so any damage cause to your Smartphone will be at your own risk.
- Before rooting, we recommend you to keep all your valuable data backed up, data wipe out actions are likely to happen during such processes.
- Download and install all the necessary USB drivers for Canvas Gold to get started.
- Keep Root Tool downloaded in your PC
- Download and Launch ES File Manager
- Keep USB debugging enabled on your Smartphone via following steps Settings> Development > USB Debugging.
- Plug in your Smartphone into PC via USB cable and copy the root tool and Plug it out.
- Using the already installed ES File Manger, search for the root tool and install this root tool application.
- Now browse for this installed root tool application in your Smartphone App Section and run it.
- You will find the “Boromir” option in this application, click on it.
- Now your rooting process has started and will be completed within a moment.
Congratulations, your Canvas Gold is now successfully rooted. So, you can enjoy all the services and applications unlimited. In case, you want to unroot your Smartphone following these steps.
- Navigate the Super SU application automatically installed after rooting.
2. On launching this application, you will find the unroot button, tap on it and your Smartphone will be unrooted successfully.