Just in a period of time for your next holiday shop till you drop spree: Mint, the largely popular money management unit is now available on Windows Phone 8 along with IOS and Android platforms.The Mint app shows all your financial records in one place and makes it very easy to handle and stick to budgets. Once you link your account to Mint, your money transactions start to appear as they’re carried out. Financial records are shown by multi-touch graphs.Make your account summaries, set financial reminders and bill due dates.One can even apply for loans directly from the app. Mint also arrived today for Windows 8 tablets and PCs. Also being able to link mint users to more than 20,000 different banks, loan , credit card and investment accounts, Mint Windows users get a clear and specific view of their bucks using real-time updates via Live Tiles.
The Mint You Need and Love: Mint for Phones may have a whole new easy look and user friendly feel, but it’s still the Mint you need, know and love.
The Mint app able users to:
- Track accounts anywhere, anytime. Latest account information is easily obtained on Windows Phones, laptops, tablets and PCs.
- Monitor spending. Money Transactions are auto categorized to simplify management, giving minters the ability to handle their financial record , create customized budgets and manage monetary funds.
- New ways to save. Mint guides easy-to-follow steps to save more funds based on customers spending.
- Edit or Enter pending transactions. Add records at the time of purchase and quickly see available bank amount and credit balances.
- Mint helps users achieve a better and stable financial future for themselves and families. It way toward achieving big goals, such as saving for an emergency or paying off credit card debt.
- Accounting your funds on-the-go just a whole lot more awesome.
Are you ready to start building a stable financial future?
Download the free App today and make your savings a lot bigger.
Mint helps users achieve a better and stable financial future for themselves and families. It way toward achieving big goals, such as saving for an emergency or paying off credit card debt.
Download for IOS
Download for Android
Download for Windows