Nokia has recently announced Nokia Lumia 730 Dual Smartphone. Nokia Lumia 730 comes with 8.1 Window Operating system. This Smartphone has 4.7-inch ClearBack OLED display screen with decent resolution of 720 X 1280 pixel. The Dual SIM Nokia Lumia 730 has too many brilliant features which makes this Smartphone stand out in crowd. Nokia Lumia 730 will surely earn quality of good users review. The Smartphone is powered by 1.2GHz Quad-core processor and Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 400.
Nokia Lumia 730
SPECIFICATION AND FEATURES OF NOKIA LUMIA 730
- Display type – 16-million colors, OLED capacitive screen
- Dimension – 13.7 X 68. 5 X 8.7 mm
- Screen Size – 4.7- inch
- Protection Glass – Gorilla Corning 3
- Internal Memory – 8GB
- ROM – 1GB
- Expandable memory – Up- to 132 GB
- Primary Camera – 6.7MP
- Secondary Camera – 5.0MP
- More Features – Geo tagging, Face detection, Panorama, Carl Zeiss Optics, LED Flash, 30fps-1080pixel , Stereo sound and more.
- Battery life Power – 2200mAH
- Stand-by time – Up to 600 Hours
- Talk time – With 2G-22hours, 3G-upto 17hours
- Data – GPRS, EDGE, NFC, Bluetooth, WLAN, USB
With such brilliant feature, having PC Suite becomes essential. PC Suite plays an essential role for transferring and synchronising tools with Nokia Lumia 730. PC Suite allows you to take backup of your content stored in Nokia Lumia 730 Smartphone. Also restoring entire content like message, reminder, Notes, Calendar, Music, Images, Videos, apps, messages, Contacts and many more is very easy. Updated firmware of PC Suite will help you with cool features.
Nokia Lumia Smartphone are best Smartphone with Windows 8.1 operating system available in market. The Window 8.1 operating system offers sober interface and tough quality to fight with other smartphones. Microsoft Zune too plays a cool role. After just downloading Zune application, you can easily handle, manage and synchronize over Smartphone with Personal Computer or Laptop. Zune is nothing but a PC Suite for Windows Phone. You can not only update your mobile firmware, but can also synchronize message, contacts, files, logs and many more.
There are few minimum requirements need to check on your Personal Computer before installing Zune Application:
- Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows XP or Windows 7 and 8
- Mac version: 10.7 and higher
- X86 and X64-bit with 1GHz of CPU
- Internet connection is mandatory.
Also note USB Driver is very much essential to connect your Smartphone with Personal Computer. Through this you can easily transfer the content without any obstacles. USB driver is also crucial through which you can share data over internet or so.