Remember in 2012, Karbonn mobiles launched Karbonn A9+, a successor to its Karbonn A9. By successor I mean, it really was one in terms of what it offered. The CPU was a dual core 1.2 GHz Cortex A5 built on Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8255 chipset with Adreno 203 GPU. Wi-Fi hotspot and direct capability, Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich, Face Detection feature in camera. A1420 mAH battery inside, which is a disappointment as A9 had 1600mAH to power it. 4inch IPS LCD Touchscreen which is better than A9 which had 3.8 inch TFT screen. Along with this, Karbonn has released the pc suite drivers. The link of which can be found below this post. Below, is a small summary of the specifications of the Karbonn A9+ followed by the system requirements for downloading the PC suite.
Specifications of Karbonn A9+
- Display- 4 inch IPS LCD
- Resolution- 480×800 pixels (~233 ppi density)
- Chipset- Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8255
- CPU- 1.2 GHz Dual Core Cortex A5
- GPU- Adreno 203
- RAM- 512mb
- Storage- 4 GB internal memory expandable upto 32 GB via Micro SD.
- Camera- 5 megapixels with 720p video recording capabilities and 1.3mp in the front
- OS- Android v4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
PC suite System requirements:
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or higher
- Ram: 512 MB
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or Higher