When it comes to connecting your smart phone to your PC one of the best options is to have a PC suite. For that you need to install the PC suite on your PC or root your smart phone. The same holds true for HTC One M8 which is one of the latest smart phones introduced by HTC Company. Here are some important and useful points in this regard and knowledge of these points can prove to be of great help.
HTC One M8 PC Suite
Important precautions to take
- The first and the foremost important instruction are to make sure that every piece of important data is backed up so that in the case of emergency you can retrieve the data.
- You also need to make sure that your smart phone is at least charged to 80% capacity.
Important downloads that are required
- You need to download the TWRP recovery file from the internet.
- You also need to download the ADB/ Fast booth files.
- Finally make sure that SuperSU.zip file is downloaded. The best part is that everything is readily available on the internet.
The installation procedure explained in detail
- First step is to go to the command prompt of your computer and locate that folder where all the downloaded files have been kept.
- Next step is to hard reboot your HTC One M8 smart phone and for that you should press the volume up and power button for few seconds. The smart phone will restart after few seconds and the hard reboot gets complete.
- Now you need to connect your smart phone with the PC with the help of USB data cable.
- Next step is to flash the TWRP file on your smart phone from the extracted folder. Now, again reboot your smart phone.
- Above mentioned step will ensure installation of TWRP recovery files and now you need to extract the Super SU zip. File. The Super SU file will automatically run and then again restart your smart phone.
Hence by following these above mentioned features you can easily install the PC suite and root your HTC one M8 smart phone. These steps will also ensure fast as well as smooth transfer of data. However, make sure everything is done in a systematic manner and do not miss any of the step. Chances are that you will be able to complete the procedure, however, you can contact a technical person also if you are not confident of doing all this by yourself.