When it comes to running a good email client on iphone 5s there are many options that can be explored. Some of these options are free and some of them are paid. Let us try to find more about some excellent email client options for iphone 5S.We present to you two of the best email clients for iphone 5s, if paying is not an option, some simple steps to configure your default mail client on iphone 5s.
With Mail Pilot you can easily configure IMAP email account that includes exchange account. The server settings get auto-detected and one of the best features of this email client is that you can opt for custom accounts in a very simple and smooth manner. The user interface is also quite attractive and control buttons are also very catchy. Another best part about this email client is that it can also be used for iPad.
Evomail is currently one of the best email client options for iphone5s. Evomail comes with numerous features and an elegant design. The overall layout is also quite attractive and this email client is considered as quite reliable. You can also have push notifications and very quick access to archive, reply and delete. However the only drawback is that currently it only supports Gmail and the process to add other email service providers is being developed.
Both of these options that have been discussed above are paid option and if you are looking for free option then you need to configure the email client all by yourself. Here is the step by step explanation of the same.
The first step is to go to your iphone settings and then tap on mail, contacts, calendars option. Next step is to tap on add account option and select other option.
- Now you will be asked about filling some details such as Name, Email Address, MDaemon account password and then tap on save.
- Next step is to fill the incoming mail server detail option that includes hose name, user name and password.
- Next step is to fill the outgoing mail server details and that includes host name, user name and password. After clicking on save option you will see cannot connect using SSL option and you need to click on yes option.
- As soon as yes option is pressed your new email client is set up on your iphone 5S and you can easily send and receive emails on your iphone 5S.
- While doing the above mentioned settings you need to make sure that the server port option is set at 25 and the MDaemon server should be accessed with ports that includes IMAP = TCP port 143 and SMTP = TCP Port 25.
This is one of the simplest and easiest ways to set up your personal email client; however you can also opt for yahoo mail and Gmail.