Android games developers are never at their ease; they keep releasing different games endlessly and are continuing their job of earning bucks and winning hearts. The loads of new games are released each week and likewise for 3rd week of January 2015, a lot of fresh gaming stuff has arrived and is worth enjoying these because of their cool graphics and fun to play .So, for your recreational purposes we have gathered all the hottest leading games of this week so that you can your favorite game among these without wasting time on the below averagely rated stuff. Let’s rock the roads, kill the evil and devil, grab the lollipops and eat up to the fill.
1. Greedy Spiders 2: It’s a brand new upgrade to the senior classic spider puzzles with loads of up gradations. With this new upgrade you will get new 72 mind meandering puzzles with all new spiders, weapons. In this game you will have to save little bugs from turning into the feast for spiders. You will have different traps to lay for spiders but you should know that these newly upgraded spiders and much more smart, tricky and dangerous. So, you better plan each action before working on it.
2. Jousty Jack: This is the most adventurous and addictive games, fun to play as well as let you explore the post apocalyptic phase. You will be flying high in the sky on your trust worthy bird, in your way you will have to avoid colliding with the bars laid in-between as well as kill the enemies which can only be done by the rim of your lance. After successfully killing enough enemies, you will have to face death wave and on its successful survival you can get the chance to fight the evil lords. With the help of leader board you can get the trophies as well as compare with others.
3. Mutant Roadkill: The whole city is dominated by the mutants and other dangerous non-earthy elements and everything is turned into trash. So, you will have to ride your vehicle as fast as possible through all the city debris and mutants to come of the city alive. You can earn coins in the way to get better cars and power ups. You can use nitro and shock boosts increasing your chances of surviving in this mutant overpopulated city.
4. Whack a Smack: It’s a full on fun game where you have to play the role of Teddy looking for his lollipop which are taken by some mysterious creatures. To get back the lollipops, you will have to go through 48 different levels which get keeps getting difficult as you proceed. The graphics of this game is pretty cool 3D with easy to use controls. This game is equally challenging for adults but pretty simple in nature especially designed for little one’s with a full tutorial provided on its start.
5. Paper Monsters: It’s a perfectly textured plat former game with well crafted controls. If you are looking to stay in a world much better than the present world of ours, then this paper world is for you. You will enjoy the paper world with everything papers and the really interesting 3D and 2D environment intermixing. A very special soundtrack has been provided in the background which is very enjoyable. You will explore 6 different world accompanied with 28 levels to complete.