If you are Window Phone owner, here is a good piece of news for you. There was disappointment among Cricket fans for not having the updated game on their Smartphone, but the disappointment will be short-lived. Soon, the Window Phone will be getting recently released ‘Real Cricket 15’ from Windows Phone Store. The new Real Cricket 15 game is developed by the Nautilus Mobile game studios which offers a simulation of real cricket game. If your adrenaline is rushing and tempting to get this game, here is piece of information you must note. The game is not compatible with 512MB RAM devices. Smartphone must have the higher RAM capacity.
Here are a few list of features which will make this version more delighted:
- A Player can choose from 16-nation and 8-team, which includes cricketing legends.
- Touch control is amazing.The Touch Control comes with intuitive & simple control where a player can control and enjoy with ease.
- Great graphics ensuring long gaming hours
- Sparkling 2D / 3d Motion
- Complete control on selection of cricket team, bowling, batting and placement on the field and much fine tuning just like a real cricket game allows.
- Another striking feature to note in this updated version is unique art style with a 27-cricket shots and realistic ball physics.