Prince of Persia: The Shadow and the Flame finally come to mobile devices with Smartphone mobile platforms after its presence was declared by Ubisoft. Game Prince of Persia: The Shadow and the Flame is still a thrilling epic which tells the adventures and deeds of Prince of Persia.The Shadow and Flame walk the line between these two different generations.On the one side our prince is not so strong, and vulnerable to piercing by many things in his surroundings. On the other, he’s handling a bag full second chance and potions that mean new starts are mostly a past thing. The rebirth of the strong and action packed with brand-new realistic visuals and controls redesigned to fit your device. Set after the oldest events of Prince of Persia Classic, Prince of Persia Shadow and Flame continues the fiction of the wanderer Prince. Now he must start on an epic traveller in search of his past that will redesign his future.
The playing part remains the same wherein gamers fight, run and solve puzzles in the quest to rescue the dazzling princess. The game though looks very vivid with 14 enhancing crafted levels spanning across five different stages. The controls have been optimized for touchscreen displays and the game also promises a new contest .The game takes full advantage of the touchscreen and GPU on high-end Smartphone devices for mind blowing graphics
AN AMAZING SINGLE PLAYER EXPERIENCE
- Follow the epic deeds of the original game.
- Explore 14 levels rendered in visually-expressive 3D.
- Dive into 5 cutting edge environments.
A STUNNING NEW COMBAT SYSTEM
- Discover an impressive new combat system with tactical challenges and multiple rivals.
- Unleash destructing combos and unlock even more powerful ones as you level up.
- Acquire weapons for increasingly dangerous fight sequences.
NEW CONTROLS DESIGNED FOR TOUCHSCREENS
- Experience the critically-acclaimed Prince of Persia game-play.
- Choose between the classic virtual joystick or gesture-based touch controls.
- Perform acrobatic and fluid moves to beat challenges, or go forward easily with “Cautious Mode”.