From the Greek mythology of a winged horse Pegasus come the words ASUS. The Greek mythology represents inspiration and learning which ASUS believes and works for it. ASUS believes in quality, innovation, creativity, strength, and lots more all this can be seen in their products and the same qualities are been shown in all of its phone including ASUS Zenfone C. The company started selling its products in INDIA in 2014 and their new release Zenfone C was launched in January 2015. The company is offering this phone at a price of 5999 on leading online sites.
Asus Zenfone C is a dual Sim phone Gsm+ Gsm with 2G and 3G Compatibility. Dual Sim is optional but as of now online stores are offering dual Sim you have search for single Sim as of now. Asus has always used Intel based processor in all their phones till date and they used the same type of processor in this Intel atom z2520, its a 1.2GHz dual core processor by Intel.
Asus Zenfone PC Link Download
The company has also added a GPU for better image visuals. Company has compromised on screen size and camera but at this, we cannot ask for more. With Zenfone C you get a 4.5 inch IPS screen with 16M colours and decent viewing angels. With this phone, you get a 5mp rear camera with flash and a 0.3 front camera. With this phone, you get an 8GB internal ROM and a 1GB of RAM that can be used by user, which can be expanded up to 64GB using a SD Card.
Now we have seen about the device and its capabilities let us talk about how to communicate Asus Zenfone C with PC.
See Also – Is Asus Zenfone C worth buying
There are two methods to communicate your PC with your phone the first is using USB driver.
USB driver: Normally when we connect a device to our PC, we get a USB driver that automatically is installed but if at all it does not then all you have to do is download the original Asus driver from the site.
- Step1: Go to Asus online store and download application according to your phone.
- Step2: once downloaded the file install it on your PC.
- Step3: once done with that we can now connect our device with the USB cable provided by the company.
- Step4: After connecting it, you will be able to see two drives on your computer If u have connected a SD card. Now you can transfer as much data as possible based on your requirement.
Asus PC Link: The official ASUS pc suite called pc link enables user to conveniently use this software to transfer data back and forth between PC and device. PC Link also allows you to control your device and its software via PC’s keyboard and mouse. You could easily get hold of the PC link on ASUS online support page once you download and follow the instruction you will be able to install the software on your system.
- Step1: Once the installation is done you, Start the application.
- Step2: Connect your device and PC via USB cable and make sure USB debugging is activated. Without which you won’t be able to work.
- Step3: USB debugging can be activated from Developers option in setting.
- Step4: Just click on “always allow” button when asked for using this software continuously.
- Step5: To use various other features of this device. User needs to start PC link on both device and PC Simultaneously.
- Step6: click on “Connect ” button and establish a connection once its allowed you can use your device using PC link. Now enjoy the benefits of ASUS PC SUITE.